Other Family Services

Call us on 0207 100 2525 for immediate help & assistance with your situation.
We’re here to help you in person, via the phone or online.


Request a call back from our family / divorce experts

Missing spouse tracing system

Whether your spouse has left the family home after a dispute, you are trying to locate a missing child, or you require an address to serve divorce papers, we are here to assist. We have a dedicated tracing service team who are experts at locating missing persons.

Call Us 24/7
0207 100 2525

Orders preventing parent removing a child after school

Schools and nurseries usually require a court order if you want to stop the other parent removing or collecting the child. If you are worried about inappropriate behaviour or you have concerns about your child’s safety, it is best to seek professional advice on asking the court to restrict parental rights.

If police are called regarding a dispute between parents, having a court order in place will ensure the child is not removed from your care.

Book Video Consultation Now
Zoom | Teams | Whatsapp | Skype

Special guardianship orders

A Special Guardianship Order is made by the family court, placing a child or young person to live with someone other than their parents on a long-term basis. We can assist with applications, statements and advice if you are looking after a child and you want to formalise these arrangements.

We can also accept payments from the Local Authority to assist special guardians with the legal process.


If you are thinking about adopting a child from either the UK or overseas, it is important to follow UK adoption law. To ensure that your adoption is recognised in the UK, you are able to travel freely and exercise your parental rights.

Child maintenance agreements and disputes

We can assist with private child maintenance agreements and challenges to the Child Support Agency. If you think you have been overpaying, we can provide a consultation to assess your calculations for you.

Express Booking
Free Online Consultation

Child injury complaints against schools

Parents count on schools to be a safe environment for their children. We can assist with complaints against schools if your child has been physically injured at school or bullied by a teacher. We will discuss what you are hoping to achieve and secure the best outcome for you and your child.

Mediation and dispute resolution

Mediation is a process for reaching a mutually acceptable agreement or solution without taking the matter to court. Mediators are independent and neutral, meaning they are not acting for either side. Although agreements reached in mediation are not legally binding, it is less costly than going to court. We can apply to court to have mediation agreements endorsed as enforceable court orders. This will assist if agreements break down in future.

Get in touch with our expert Other Family Services Solicitors today.