Indefinite Leave as a Refugee

You may be able to apply for indefinite leave to remain (ILR) if you have a refugee status or humanitarian protection (sometimes called ‘settlement protection’ ) or Discretionary Leave.

Call us on 0207 100 2525 for immediate help & assistance with your situation.
We’re here to help you in person, via the phone or online.


Request a call back from our Indefinite Leave as a Refugee Solicitors