Indefinite Visa as a Spouse

You can apply for UK Indefinite Leave To Remain (ILR) if you are the partner of a person who is already settled in the UK or a British citizen.

Call us on 0207 100 2525 for immediate help & assistance with your situation.
We’re here to help you in person, via the phone or online.


Request a call back from our expert Indefinite Visa as a Spouse Solicitors.